Saturday, October 31, 2009

Today is the Day!

Remember to read the post right before this one as it is new as well. Two posts today, two different topics-

Dearest Friends and Family,

We are going to get dressed up in our Sunday duds today and go to the Ministry for the official "hand over" today from the Nepali government. We are leaving the Hotel at 1:30pm here which will be in the wee hours of the morning there. By the tim!e you wake up, we should have her!

It brings me comfort that going with us as our trusty liasion from the Holt organization just happens to be one the best and most prominate lawyers in the entire Country!

Pray for the handover event, but also pray for our trainsition time after the handover, and for our first night with Maya. She will probably still be sick and Staci and I both are fighting off whatever it is that the children have.

The next time I post, we will have our daughter!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your baby girl! Praying for you on this Lord's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marc,

    This is Jodan Bentley. Ashley provided me with a handy link to your blog. I've read through all of your entries so far and I will admit, I have been moved to laughter at some and to tears at others. I'm so happy for you Marc. You're very lucky to be getting Maya, but she is just as lucky. You and Staci are preparing to give a whole new life to this little miracle. God bless you for that. This world needs more people like you and Staci in it. I hope that all goes well with the handover today, and I hope that you, Stci, and Maya find all the happiness with eachother that you deserve. You're in my thought and prayers,

    Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marc and Staci, I seem to have difficulty getting my comment posted--that's I!! We missed you today; you are in our hearts, thoughts, and prayers. We had a great attendance of 150 just to meet our goal for High Attendance Sunday. We had a wonderful 25 in our class and pray they will continue to attend. We are so looking forward to your return with your daughter Maya. Your life has already been changed immensely through your experiences there, and it will continue to change. God is so good to be there by our sides! May you be blessed through the rest of your time there and have a safe journey home. We love you. Rose and Phil

    ReplyDelete